NEW FLASH [OT]

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 19:08:05 -0800 (PST)

That's funny.....................................I
only thought, Constitutionally, that CONGRESS could
declare war!
     But, then, Bush doesn't seem to CARE much for
that document, written by a bunch of liberal idiots
200 years ago!
     Thump

" This job would be a lot easier if it were a
dictatorship. As long as I was the dictator"
     G.W.Bush, 2000 A.D.
(and about 4 other documented times)