My mistake.....my lesson....a cautionary tale

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:30:36 -0800

Actually, that's funny because I was getting the same impression
with Gordon...it's filthy this and filthy that...phobia?  How many
baths do you take a day?  You know Gordon, germs are man's
friend.  Woe to the children who live in a disinfected world.  If I
come across a pristine (unfilthy) piano I get nervous.  Give me
some of that good old human grease on the keys and dander on
the tuning pins...at least I know there has been some contact with
the piano besides me...;-]

David I.

PS...yes the tongue is planted