My mistake.....my lesson....a cautionary tale

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 17:30:44 -0700

Wow.  Some borderline OCD action going on here, Gordon.
Did one of your parents make a big deal about staying clean when you were
a kid?
Relax and enjoy this filthy world, Thumper......David A.
I'm just joking, fellas.  No flames, please.....