Renner Back Action

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 00:49:27 -0600

Hi Terry,
             Both the back actions were from this vintage, all I had to do
was install and centre them, the under levers were even well travelled.
I'm tearing down a B and M in the next 2 months, and will order from S & S,
muttering under my breath about the price, but I will gain it back on the
labour and frustration.
Regards Roger