My mistake.....my lesson....a cautionary tale

Brian Lawson lawsonic@bdmail.co.za
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:55:17 +0200

Hi, as a warning to others you should have given the customers name :)

Brian

    I realize your experience was totally different, and that you're =
taking it as a personal affront to your abilities, but from what I've =
read, you seem to have more than enough confidence and knowledge to =
succeed in whatever you do. Hey, we deal with people all the time, some =
people go through a lot of techs mostly because they can't find anyone =
who can put up with them.=20

      I hesitate to put my name to this, but I am
      Kevin E. Ramsey