My mistake.....my lesson....a cautionary tale

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:28:11 EST

In a message dated 1/13/2003 8:21:05 AM Pacific Standard Time, bigda@gte.net
writes:

> Subj: My mistake.....my lesson....a cautionary tale
>  Date: 1/13/2003 8:21:05 AM Pacific Standard Time
>  From: <A HREF="mailto:bigda@gte.net">bigda@gte.net</A>
>  To: <A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
>  Sent from the Internet
>
>           WOW,Big Dave
>            Is this pianist/ teachers name Shirley from Fresno. I had a
> phscho client that was like this once. If it is a private e-mail might be
> better. From personal experience I know the trauma of your post was
> understated.

   Every thing was coming up Roses until something similar happened to me.
All that venom followed me home some days later in the form of a nasty letter
etc. My consolation was difficult but I found out later that Franz Mohr
and,literally a half dozen other accomplished techs, had even looked/worked
on her piano and she didn't like what he/ they  did either
     I'll tell > you may not be able to win in her eyes but you did the right