My mistake.....my lesson....a cautionary tale

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:16:12 -0600

>In about 15 minutes (1.5 hours late) the artist returned, immediately sat
>down at the piano, played, and said, "what did you do to this?"
>I said, "I took the stridency out of the top, as we agreed, and then
>balanced the rest of the piano to the top."
>She said, "Well, you've killed the middle of the piano...."

Makes me wonder what she ate or drank for lunch, and where she ate or drank
it. Altered perception through ambient noise saturation and/or chemical
neural depressants. Or she just needed an excuse, and you were set up to
provide it.

The joys of the "artist".

Ron N