(OT & Boring) SHAME..my last also..

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@attbi.com
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 23:17:28 -0500

To: Kevin E. Ramsey; Pianotech
Subject: Re: (OT & Boring) SHAME..my last also..

I think it's probably important not to confuse the validity of the
message by the way or by whom it is expressed.  Most of us would agree
that the wholesale slaughter of elephants for their ivory is wrong.   At
the same time, I will admit that I can appreciate the feel of ivory over
plastic.  Fortunately there is enough prebanned ivory for the moment to
satisfy those who want to pay the price.   Plastic is also made from a
non renewable source, petroleum.  In addition, there are probably
environmental consequences to it's manufacture.  I haven't heard anybody
argue that making keytops out of petroleum products supports terrorism,
but I'm sure it's coming.  I say we close this one and move on.

David Love

            Ok, but we were just getting started.

            Tom Driscoll