for a friend in USA

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 18:12:10 -0700

----- Original Message -----=20
 From: SidewaysWell1713@aol.com  To: pianotech@ptg.org =20
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2003 5:54 PM
 Subject: Re: for a friend in USA=20

Elian,=20

 I recall you being one of the people who wanted me removed from this =
list a few years ago because of this very subject.  Don't try to tell me =
it didn't have anything to do with that because I know it had anything =
and everything to do with it.=20

    Bill, I don't think he wanted you removed from this list because of =
this subject,,,,, probably more like some of the flame wars that you =
have engaged in. But then, you don't hold a grudge, do you?=20
    Don't start up again, Bill. Be a bigger person than this.=20

    Kevin E. Ramsey