Mid-Atlantic Regional Convention (PTGMARC)

Mike McCoy mjmccoyrpt@earthlink.net
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 15:34:35 -0500

Hi List,

For those of you who may be coming to our convention in Pittsburgh this year we are doing things a bit differently. To focus on testing and upgrading to RPT status, anyone who registers for the convention and takes an exam (written, tech or tuning) will get 10% of their registration fee refunded after the convention. Anyone who passes their exam(s) at the convention and becomes a RPT will receive the 10% refund and a voucher for free basic registration for the 2004 Mid-Atlantic Regional to be held in Harrisburg, Pa.

See the past and future Journal ad's for registration information or visit www.ptgmarc.org

Thanks!

Mike

Mike McCoy RPT (registrar)