Remaining tools and a thank you!

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@bwsys.net
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 19:11:29 -0600

My thanks to the individuals that purchased the majority of my tools and =
journals.=20

I still have the following to sell:
Damper felt cutting block: Spurlock price:$24.00
Soundboard repair kit: Router base: Spurlock price:$52.00
                                  Router bit: Spurlock price:$42.00
Vertical hammer hanging jig: Spurlock price:$125 complete.
What's your offer for the above Spurlock items?=20

Starrett Piano Wire Cutter WC-S5   My price $79
Wire Bending Pliers BPL-1F  My price $60
Sanderson Beat Rater My price $100
Starrett 2 anvil Micrometer MIC-2A  My price: $110=20
Original Factory Type wire bending Pliers N244
Bench type center pin extractor  N 178

Center pin remover pliers. New condition. Renner's price
$109.50 My price $79. Also Renner grand key easing pliers.

Phone: 217-935-4284 or email rsnelson@bwsys.net=20