Piano offer!!!!

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@bwsys.net
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 13:11:49 -0600

Here's my offer. Come pickup the following two grand piano in Central =
Ill.  When you get the Kimball ready to sell or sold send me $700.  If =
you would rather pay now, we can work that out also.=20

Kimball: 5' 8" has been refinished. Needs block and bass bridge =
regluing. Action and key tops in good condition. Piano should bring $4k =
to $5k, at least in this area. Less that a couple weeks of work will get =
this one ready.=20

L&H need refinishing, block etc. Has pedals that hinge up for children =
to play.=20

I would like to have them picked up soon. I will hold on your phone call =
and offer to come get them.=20

I am limiting my piano work to tuning. A back/hip problem has been =
plaguing me for several month.=20

Rich Snelson Phone 217-935-4284 or 935-4215=20