Brass Action Rails

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 05:39:32 EST

In a message dated 1/4/2003 6:44:21 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> Subj: Brass Action Rails
>  Date: 1/4/2003 6:44:21 PM Pacific Standard Time
>  From: <A HREF="mailto:mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com">mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com</A>
>  To: <A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
>  Sent from the Internet
>
>         Terry
>          I wouldn't assumne that they're brittle. If it ain't broke don't
> fix it.
         Yes I've gone wood a few times.
  It's difficult to get a perfect match but with many good parts out there
you could do some dry fit and check the tokiwa upright butts . Theyare very
good. Also I used to get two sizes of imported Japanese butts from American
but I don't know if they're still availablle. By the way my son and I used
the tokiwa brass rail butts on an upright recently. Wow what nice parts. A
perfect match dimensionally.
        Regards Dale