Clear poly repair

Paul Chick (EarthLink) tune4@earthlink.net
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 21:26:30 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Overs" <sec@overspianos.com.au>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 8:31 AM
Subject: Re: Clear poly repair

 If done properly, the
 joint between the polyester and lacquer is impossible to detect
 provided that the joint is right on the corner.

 Well, that's it from me for a week. I'm off to experience a few days
 break with the family by the water, a couple of hours north of
 Sydney. It will be our first holiday for two years. Looking forward
 to a spot of fishing. When you have to vacuum the cobwebs off the
 fishing gear before a trip, you know its high time you got out of
 town.

 Ron O.

Thanks, Ron, for the reply.
May your time with the family be fun and restful, and good fishing!

Paul Chick