Happy New Year !!

Kevin E. Ramsey kevin.e.ramsey@cox.net
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 18:18:35 -0700

    Richard, et all, Hope the new year finds us all happy, healthy, and =
with plenty of satisfying work lined up. Hopefully, cooler heads will =
prevail in 2003. Here in Arizona, people tend to drive like the =
legendary maniacs that they are, coupled with the fact that tonight is =
"Amateur Night", I'm quietly having a barbeque at home. Wish you all =
were here.=20

    Kevin E. Ramsey=20
  From: Richard Brekne=20
  To: PTG=20
  Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 2:14 PM
  Subject: Happy New Year !!

  Hi Folks,

  Just got done watching the fireworks display from Sydney on TV, what a
  show !! We are on our way out for the rest of the evening for our own
  little show. Its 10:11 PM here and I doubt I will be back until way
  late. Just wanted you all to know I wish for you the best in the =
coming
  year.=20

  May your days be filled with good fortune, and the wisdom to use it
  wisely. And may you know peace and quiet content in the times that are
  to come.

  Cheers ! and my very best of regards to one and all;

  Richard Brekne

  --=20
  Richard Brekne
  RPT, N.P.T.F.