<<OFF TOPIC>> Something really cool to play with

Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:43:25 +0100

Robert Goodale wrote:

http://www.readplease.com
It is a pretty decent text-to-speech program that will allow your
computer say anything you type.  You can also cut and past in anything
you want it to read.  It will even read your e-mail for you.  Several
voices are included and you can also download others for foreign
languages, (just in case you want it to hear it read with a Brittish,
Dutch, or German accent).

Do you mean to say I can get Pharo Phawcet with an Russian accent in my
own home ??? REALLY ??

Amaze your friends!

I guess !!

Call your mother and say "I love you" with your computer.

Bob... this is going to far... downright preversive !

Tell your undesirable customers what they can do with their piano
without using your own voice.  Weeee!

Actually... I havent had a problem there.... ever since I discovered the
meaning of the middle finger :)
  Rob Goodale, RPTLas Vegas, NV

Cheers !
RicB