<<OFF TOPIC>> Something really cool to play with

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:18:11 -0800

<<OFF TOPIC>>

Hello,

I found something really cool to play with.  It is a shareware program =
you can download called "READPLEASE".  The web page is here:

http://www.readplease.com/

It is a pretty decent text-to-speech program that will allow your =
computer say anything you type.  You can also cut and past in anything =
you want it to read.  It will even read your e-mail for you.  Several =
voices are included and you can also download others for foreign =
languages, (just in case you want it to hear it read with a Brittish, =
Dutch, or German accent).  Amaze your friends!  Call your mother and say =
"I love you" with your computer.  Tell your undesirable customers what =
they can do with their piano without using your own voice.  Weeee!

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV