Bulk Purchase of Piano Trucks or Dollies

Charles T. Wesco cwesco@myexcel.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 06:44:00 -0500

Joel,

The best piano dolly out there is put out by a company called "Cass
Hudson" in South bend, IN and is called the "melody cradle."  It will
fit through any size door, has large ball bearing wheels that make it
roll very easily, and also has a horizontally mounted small rubber wheel
on the cart on the back side of the cart which keeps the unit from
scraping up the wall when it is shoved or rolled against it.  Even if
these carts cost a little more that the cheapest thing out there, I have
never had a school purchase any other cart once they saw the advantages
of these units.

It is a much better dolly than any of the Schaff units in every way.
They give me the cart set for tech price of $142.00.  They might do you
even a little better if you get 40.  Their number is 574-291-5600 and
fax is 8-00-423-1511.  Hope that helps.

Charles Wesco RPT

Walter Piano Co