Delignit

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 23:13:54 -0600

>You've mentioned your hybrid pinblock in earlier posts and peaked my
>interest.  I will admit my distrust of thin ply laminations in pinblocks
>rests with the experiences I've had with Baldwins, and some Falconwood jobs.
>The Delignit installs I've seen and tuned leave me unconvinced they are
>superior.

I generally agree on the Baldwin and Falconwood, but I think the Delignit
is just this side of the edge of usability if it's handled right. That's
why I thought the hybrid might increase the margin for error, without
unduly increasing vulnerability to humidity extremes. Sort of a meet in the
middle thing. At least that's the intent.

>If you're going to Dallas, maybe we could hash this some more
>over a....wheat beer!?!
>
>Paul Chick

Only one? Love to (even so), but so far it doesn't look like I'll be making
it this year. I am meanwhile available for hashing at the above address if
you like.

Ron N