Moving Damper Guide Rails

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:54:34 -0800 (PST)

Lak ah saiid:
    Just print a little book to go along with the
piano, explaining all the changes made, and why.
Considering the time spent on a restoration, this is
an itsy-bitsy TRIFLE!!! Tie it to a pretty cord and
hang it in the piano somewhere.
    Of course, always discuss any proposed changes in
detail with a restoration customer in advance, and in
detail! Get it in writing!
     Thump