Moving Damper Guide Rails

Brian Trout brian_trout@hotmail.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:50:36 -0600

Hi Terry,

Sorry about bringing up a repeat conversation.  I've been gone for a while
and missed it the last time.

I don't do the massive changes without talking to people ahead of time.  And
it is entirely up to them what liberties they'll give me.  I won't force my
opinions on them, but I will give them my thoughts, and give them options.
I figure they own the piano.  Now on my own pianos that are for sale, yes
indeed, I'll go crazy with changes and tout them as features for a
prospective buyer.  But hopefully, they hear something they like, regardless
of a name tag or decal.  As much as it's done in this industry, I rather
despise the reliance on any name brand but would rather sell a piano based
on it's construction, features and sound quality.  (What a concept!)

No more beating of this dead horse from me.

Take care,

Brian