Drying pinblock before stringing

Thu, 27 Feb 2003 23:20:46 +0100

gordon stelter wrote:

> Nope. Its just what holes in wood do, as the fiber
> around them contracts from lack of moisure.
> ( Been eating those flowers, again Bambi? )
>      Thumper

Nope... just bringing up another past discussion. Seems that not
everyone agrees with you on this subject. Don Manino for example, (if I
am not mistaken) takes the view that the hole does exactly what would
happen if there was wood there..... shrink.

I havent gotten around to trying to find out the truth of the matter
myself. Just constertate that it seems to be an open issue.

Cheers.

Anyone got a carrot ?

--
Richard Brekne