"FarrelWood"

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:53:25 -0800 (PST)

Well, it sounded more serious than "TerryWood", or so
I thought.
    Thump

P.S., Terry,
I have just purchased the Domain Names: "TerryWood",
"FarrelWood" "TerryTough"
"FarrelFiber" "StickyFingers" "EpoxyMass" "TampaTough"
and about 29 others. Please contact me privately, or
leave ransom behind the basketball court at 3A.M
Friday morning.