Unusual requests

Jonathan Finger johann@tollidee.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:33:11 -0700

Kevin:

David Byrne has a way with words doesn't he?

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Kevin E. Ramsey
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 7:55 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Unusual requests

     You know, Richard, that's flat out nasty. I have
read plenty of ludicrous excursions into off topic
nonsense, sniggering, sophomoric sexual innuendos and
other worthless tripe here which exceeds my
controversial ( but at least meaningful ) diatribes on
politics, religion and philosophy for
innapropriateness to the list.
     It's not false modesty. It's just a recognition
that this particular tuning experience was so
disturbing that it's description would by necessity
breach the limits of good tase ( even here )!
     Gordon

        "Don't touch me, I'm a real live wire......"

       from the "Talking Heads" smash hit;   "Psycho Killer"

        Kevin