Stretch....What's it all about

Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:08:10 -0800

Joe:

I tend to agree with you and that was a problem for me when I first went to
ETD's.  I found they stretched things more than I liked with a bit too much
activity in the double and triple octaves.  Even now, using a Verituner I
tend to reduce the stretch routinely to a "cleaner" sound, though I do make
exceptions for performance in certain situations.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net