Soundboard Size Perspective

Charles Neuman piano@charlesneuman.net
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:59:36 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Dave Stahl wrote...
> Speaking of nice uprights... I had the chance to check out a Fandrich
> and Sons upright.... If you haven't seen one of these uprights, check
> one out if you get the chance; it will definitely make you wonder why
> people by cheapo grands.

I tried one out at the Chicago Convention. It was amazing. I wish I could
play one in a quieter environment. I hope they eventually get one on the
East Coast somewhere where people can try it out.

What Astin-Weight does is have customers in various locations who are
willing to show their piano to perspective buyers. That's a pretty good
system.

Charles Neuman
PTG Assoc, Long Island