Unusual requests

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 06:02:24 -0800 (PST)

I have had a tuning experience far, far more
disgusting than any of these. But it is so offensive
that I do not feel inclined to write about it (graphic
description required) so I'll share this one, instead.
    I got a call to a house that was so filthy, I
could smell it from my car in the driveway, 30 feet
away! I would normally just keep driving, but I was
momentarily desperate for cash.
     The couple that lived there
apparently  "furnished" with stuff fished out of
dumpsters, and didn't bother cleaning it, either!!!
There was a wall of reeking, broken junk rising from
both sides of the narrow path which went through the
rooms, stacked ceiling high. The piano was in the
furthest room (of course) a little Gulbransen spinet
gooey with tobacco tar, and excreting cockroaches. I
tried to hold my breath during the entire tuning, but
was, unfortunately, unsuccessful.
     After a 3 day decontamination spree ( car, tools,
nasal passages, interior of ears, etc..) I went to
this creepy jerk's place of employment------------a
highfalutin' exceedingly snobby restaurant where he
was one of the head chefs - and ratted on him! ( I
used to play at this restauarant, but they would not
let me have a tip jar because it "does not project the
image we wish to present".)
     My other story is 20 times worse.

Thump