Unusual requests

Brian Trout brian_trout@hotmail.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 07:21:26 -0600

I can't say as I've had anyone do that to me, but I did have a customer once
who kept trying to touch me inappropriately.  While I finished a multi-visit
repair job, I did make sure to ALWAYS have an object, preferably my toolbox
directly in front of me while we talked so as to 'block' access.  Needless
to say, I didn't go back to his home after that job was done.

I never made much of an issue out of it at the time, but am not sure what
other people may or may not have done.  (And don't worry, he died several
years ago, so he's not 'after' anyone else. Odd thing to me, he was married
with kids... strange...)

Brian T.