Rebuilding Steinways vs Asians

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 19:44:52 -0800 (PST)

Hey! Maybe some holes drilled through the case, with
the turnbuckle anchored from without? If you couldn't
patch it without showing, put a lovely rosette there
and call it an "Art-case!"
    Thump
P.S. And maybe flat spring-steel straps to fit above
the beams? ( Instead of rods. ) Sounds easy!

--- Delwin D Fandrich <pianobuilders@olynet.com>