Screws, beautiful screws!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 00:02:48 -0800 (PST)

> > days WEIGH aboiut 1/2 as much as their traditional
> > counterparts, and I guess that's why they are
> usually
> > Phillips: to prevent you from being able to torque
> it
> > to the breaking point!
> >     Rant!
> >      Thump
> >

> Well, there's a nice article on wood screws in the
> current Fine Woodworking
> magazine. But you're not going to like it.
>
> Del

I have long been of the contention that cheap Asian
screw imports and the shoes they send over without
arches are a carefully calculated scheme to give us
flat feet, and make America fall apart!
     Rant!
     Thump

P.S. Save your old piano screws from junkers.  Someday
they will be considered Fine Antiques, and tangible
evidence of our nation's past greatness!