Soundboard Size Perspective

Robin Hufford hufford1@airmail.net
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 00:59:35 -0800

There was a model I saw four or five years ago, from, if memory serves
the 1890's which your description fits but I don't remember the model
designation.  Jack Wyatt probably knows this model since it has, much as
your description gives an impression of, an extremely wide tail at the
bass.  The tone was unbelievable in the bass and this while in original
condition.  There was a joint at the tail.  I would very much like to
know the model number of this kind of piano.
Regards, Robin Hufford