Soundboard Size Perspective

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 11:36:02 -0800 (PST)

Sorry, I can't be more specific. All I remember is
that they're about 6-61/2 feet long, with an ungainly
widetail and a huge sound, very nice.( To me.) I
thought they were from that period (1900-1910) I guess
I'm wrong. Nicest Chickerings I've ever played,
though!
Perhaps that extra board area worked, in this case?
     Gordon