Steinway bashing, cont.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 07:19:07 -0800 (PST)

Fair is fair: the Petrof I played was brand new, in
excellent regulation and perfectly tuned. !!GLORIOUS!!
The "B's" are in University practice rooms, 5 years
old. But I played them when brand new and they weren't
so hot then, either! Question: WHAT, specifically, can
one expect to do to a new Noo Yawk Steinway to upgrade
it from "status symbol" to "musical instrument". I am
really curious.
     Thump

--- Richard Brekne <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no>