What is a Boston? <was Boston and Yamaha opinions wanted>

Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:30:04 +0100

Robert Goodale wrote:

> A bedtime story(Entirely my opinion and personal theory and not
> necessarily fact) Once upon a time in a land called New York a great
> company named Steinway was building pianos that were well ahead of
> their time.  Their name was respected throughout all the world, and
> their designs were remarkable....
>   Just a theory, flame if you must but that's what we're here for. Rob
> Goodale, RPTLas Vegas, NV

Etc etc... Nice story Robert. While I suppose to some degree most of us
tend to aggree in part at least with your sentiments... I have to wonder
how long it will be before our communal efforts will finally and fatally
injure the reputation of Steinway with the resultant demise of yet
another of Americas remaining piano manufacturing companies.

But I did enjoy your story :)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.