Hard pin setting was( Setting them pins!)

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 20:55:01 -0800 (PST)

You need to do a combination of flexing the pin and
thwacking the key, simultaneously, of course. And
there are so many variables between piano and piano,
regarding riction over bearing points, pin tightness
and pin flex that it must nearly be intuitive,as to
when you have done your best with that particular
instrument. You need the right balance, I think.
     Thump

--- "Benny L. Tucker" <precisionpiano@alltel.net>