Hourly Rate

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 22:59:51 -0500

$50 to $60 per hour. Tampa, Florida - typical midwest prices.

If you are good, my guess is that your rate for Chicago is very low.

Terry Farrell

----- Original Message -----
From: "SUSAN P SWEARINGEN" <ssclabr8@flash.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 9:48 PM
Subject: Hourly Rate

Hi Everyone,

I have a question on hourly rate.  Right now, my hourly rate is $35 and I'm in the Chicago area.  I'm thinking this is slightly low and considering raising it a bit.  I'm a part-time tuner so I have another source of income but I don't want to be too low.  I wanted to get an idea of other's hourly rates (or at least comments on mine).

Thanks,
Corte Swearingen