looking for business in Ohio

Mickey Kessler mickeykes2@uf.znet.com
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:49:55 -0800

Hi all,

This is a long shot.

I'm seriously considering a move from the West Coast (USA) back to my home
town of Youngstown OH in order to be closer to my family.

Does anybody know of any tech in the Northeast OH or Western PA area who is
considering retirement and would like to have someone take over their
practice?  I'm a competent tuner, by no means a rebuilder, still have much
to learn about the craft, but my customers out here in Los Angeles seem
pretty happy with my work.  Naturally, I'd be willing to discuss terms in
order to come to a fair arrangement.

Thanks.

Mickey Kessler
Associate Member, PTG