New DC question was RE: How weather affects pianos

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:39:54

Hi Alan,

Thats' why DC systems now have back/bottom covers. The humidity level will
tend to be equal on both sides of the board at least in an upright. It
improves the grand system by a factor of 3 to 5 times in my experience.