OT - snowstorm

Steve Borgstrom orchman@attbi.com
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 21:24:32 -0600

As long as a post is marked OT, I don't have a problem with it. And if=20=

I deleted all of them, I'da missed Alan's global worming pun. I am=20
still chuckling about that. Of course I sent it to all of my friends=20
who also receive the "Pun-American Newsletter". A real publication,=20
that.

Steve Borgstrom
Brooklyn Park, MN

On Monday, February 17, 2003, at 11:56  PM, <tune4u@earthlink.net>=20
wrote:

> I used to have two delete keys, also,=A0but I pressed one and it=20
> disappeared ... I'm afraid to touch the other one. I also pushed "num=20=

> lock" and now I can't bend that finger or feel anything with it. Maybe=20=

> I've spent too much time at the space bar ...
> =A0
> Friends, I've got a feeling we are going to need all the good humor=20
> and comaradarie we can muster in coming days.
> =A0
> So, as we in the profession say: "Stay tuned!"
> =A0
> Alan Barnard
> Salem, MO

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...