OT - snowstorm

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 07:27:43 -0500

Roy,

You are correct, and your concern is valid.  But the problem is that
over the years some of us have also become friends.  Had we remained
only piano technicians, staying on the subject would be much easier.

I also get tired of the OT posts, but I join them sometimes and even
started the snowstorm one!  :-(  I doubt we'll get rid of all the OT
posts until we can negate all friendships, and I don't see that
happening anytime soon, although there have been some spats that caused
some to leave.  But that's a loss, IMO.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA, USA