moral dilemma/ estimate

Tom Dickson td_tuner@hotmail.com
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 03:03:53 +0000

Hi, David,

   One of the reasons that many of us love this business is because we are
able to make the kind of decision you were faced with, going totally with
our "gut" - our conscience.  There are no policies to cloud the issue, no
"managers" to talk some sense in to us, and so on.  At the end of the day,
there might be short-lived regret about lost income.  But, I think that it
would soon be forgotten, whereas income realized through a morally offensive
action would likely "gnaw" at one for some time.

   I like the way you do business!

Sincerely,
Tom Dickson,
Regina, SK