OT - snowstorm

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 18:25:21 -0500

Friends,

The evening newscaster said that locally this was the second biggest
snowstorm in recorded history, topped only by the one in 1983.  I
cancelled my piano work for today and spent a major part of the day
behind the snowblower, which wasn't working too great even though I just
got it back from the repair shop three days ago!

The furnace went on the blink, too, so those two repair guys were in and
out for hours.  Sometimes these things happen at the least convenient
times.

Looks like most or all the schools and some businesses will be closed
tomorrow also, but at least it won't be against the law to travel the
roads!  We're looking forward to life returning to normal.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT