Radial drill press

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 00:27:22 -0500

To any who might have read or followed my pursuit of a radial drill press
you might be interested to know that I did buy a Shop Fox bench top model.
When I got it home I had to assemble it myself and as I was doing so i
found that the bolts didn't match up anywhere that they were supposed to
and the general craftsmanship was so incredibly poor that I took it back
the next day. Sorry I didn't report back any sooner to those who may have
followed this with any interest at all. I guess for now I'll have to
continue to pull the plate until I can find something I like. While the
price of the Shop Fox was inexpensive I suppose it only gives more support
to the old saying that "you get what you pay for". Hope I didn't steer
anyone in a wrong direction. Perhaps I can keep an eye out and find and old
Rockwell somewhere.
cheers!

Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net