Thickness Planer

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 23:51:34 -0500

Terry,
         I think if I were going to do this with a bandsaw cut only I would
be looking into different blades for the saw. I would definitely look for
more teeth per inch and perhaps a skip tooth blade as well to attempt at a
smoother cut. While our saws cut pretty much anything we throw at them my
experience so far is not one of terribly smooth cuts. More of an industrial
machine I guess.

Greg