Journal Delivery

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 18:40:20 -0800

Must be a few more people than normal wanting to read this months issue =
before it gets to you. I got mine around the first, just like usual. You =
must be suffering from the big city syndrome. Pay twice as much and wait =
twice as long.
Keith R
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: David Love=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2003 4:06 PM
  Subject: Journal Delivery

  As of today I have still not received the PTJ for February.  Is =
anybody else on the West Coast having these kinds of delays.  I =
typically receive the journal around the 10th of the month, which is =
considerably later than many who seem to report receiving it before the =
first of the month.  Am I being singled out?  I'll gladly pay another 10 =
cents to get it to  me first class postage if that's what it takes. =20

  David Love
  davidlovepianos@earthlink.net