ET Tuning Pattern using 3:1 octaves

Louis Verkoelen lverkoelen@earthlink.net
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 17:31:17 -0800

Phil,

I would be very interested in checking out the procedure. I am always
willing to learn a new aural method.

Louis Verkoelen
Big Bear City, CA

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of Phil Bondi

I would be happy to share the procedure with anyone who would like to learn
how to produce it aurally..and..if there is any interest from the Journal
folks, I would be more than happy to write up the procedure and show both
graphs for a Journal article to share in that medium as well.

Obviously, using the Double Octave Beat with the SATlll is no big
revelation, but..having an aural procedure so closely match that particular
procedure, and to be able to prove it with a graph, MIGHT be print-worthy.

my thoughts,

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
phil@philbondi.com