DC humidifier improvement?

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:41:17 -0800 (PST)

DC Humidifier unit.
     Seems to me that some unit which does not have
constantly exposed pads wicking up water sitting in
the piano would be better. Like a little box which
opens and blows moist air when required. the
humidifier is just putting moisture into the piano
while the heater bar is trying to remove it, IMHO.
This could add up to a lot of electricity, over the
years.
     Thump