Whole house humidification - Bad idea?

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 08:02:49

Hi Ric,

I don't have any real data, but I suspect + or - 2% would be the range one
would have to shoot for--and one would want a rapid cycling between -2 and
+2. I believe someone on the list said the DC controller cyles every hour
in the bottom cover unit. The slower the cycling the narrow the range would
have to be.

At 01:49 PM 2/14/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>My understanding is that this is a major type problem whenever the outside
RH is