Mother of all Bellyrails re-visited

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 22:46:55 -0500

Del,
         A little late and a great deal more than a dollar short but I seem
to remember you saying that the soundboard for your current project came
out in one piece without any difficulty. As I'm trying to look more closely
at the pictures I don't see any marking that might indicate that the
soundboard was attached with anything other than screws. Did I miss
something? I see some black coloring on the "feet" but no evidence of glue?
Am I seeing things? Is it official? Have I truly gone blind? Like when I'm
looking for something right under my nose ...................................

Greg Newell
mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net