Thank you Alan for exposing this vile fraud. I feel like a REAL idjit, now!!!!!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:12:50 -0800 (PST)

Dear List,
    I have experienced some pretty amazing things in
my life, and I thought this might be one. Researchers
at Stanford ( and many other colleges ) have
repeatedly demonstrated that a computer generating
random numbers can be influenced by the person
observing to create a preponderance of even, or odd,
digits. I thought this might be a refinement of same.
    I feel nauseous for falling for this prank, and
hold whomever contrived it in the utmost of contempt!
     I apologize for wasting your time. I will scold
my mother, forthwith!

     Sincerely,
     Gordon Lee Stelter